SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"The Chubby Panda"
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased a hood scoop from this seller, and the e-check cleared april 1st. I have sent packages to the US from here a week and a half later, and they have arrived at the location already.

I have not recieved word from him in response to either of the 2 pms' I sent him the past 2 weeks, and his pm box is full. Which leads me to believe either a) he's on vacation and not answering anything or b) avoiding me, or the most probable: c) didnt know his box is full and hasn't checked in a week.

I'd like to give him the chance to clear his name (and clean out his pm box!) before I take this through paypal.

I realise he's got a good rep, so I dont' want to unecessarily soil his name, so please dude, get back to me with what's up!

·
_______
3,640 Posts
FYI:
SE-R Geek

Last Activity: Today 07:54 PM
Viewing Thread sunny sideskirts installation @ 07:54 PM

He is on rite now and he has been active for the last week or so. Post something in one of his threads.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
sorry i know it takes long speacially since its in canada so be paitent that hurt really bad

·
SR20 4 Life
32 Posts
i have bought about $1000 worth of stuff from this guy over the last few months and never has he let me down. but i can say that he can be a little slow sometimes on shipping his items. i would just wait a little long unless u need the scoop right away, i dont think he stole ur money

·
"The Chubby Panda"
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought that would be the case, that's why I have been patient this far. No harm intended man, just want to make sure that this is resolved soon.

·
"The Chubby Panda"
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
sorry i know it takes long speacially since its in canada so be paitent that hurt really bad
PM'd me saying he has not shipped it YET, no wonder it takes a long time. Not impressed at ALL. Promised it will be here this weekend or early next week. Please make sure this is the case. I don't appreciate my money being taken for a month and no contact only to find it has not been shipped yet.

Quoted from the 'Seller requirements thread':

Lazy sellers beware - You're not welcome here. If you're the too busy to get to the post office for a week / work 12 hours a day / don't have a car that runs, or any of the other excuses which we've all seen in the past, then either disclose that info up front, or sell your parts somewhere else.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
the scoop should be on your hands by now if you dont want it ill refund your money, ill you have to do is send it back and i do apologize for taking such a long time i know its my fault and i take ill the resposibility

·
"The Chubby Panda"
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
scoop received today, 6 weeks later. Thanks for owning up to the situation. I'm pleased with the item, but for next time keep open tabs with your buyer if you're going to wait as long as you did. I wouldn't have cared so much, just as long as I would have reassurance that you haven't forgotten about me or kept my money and skipped town :)

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
yeah sorrry about that my mistake and i do take the blame again mostly everybody knows me and i would never steal your guys money :biggthump

glad you liked it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts