1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are all located here:
http://laf.cioe.com/~benbobbo/02se-r/

And here are the pics themselves:

Notice on this last pic how the passenger side directional tire is on the wrong side of the car
LOL

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

[This message has been edited by Ben98SentraSE (edited 01-08-2001).]

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
I HATE those rims ... looks like they have pimples.
I betcha they will be a bitch to clean.

G

·
0 Posts
yeah if I had to pick one thing about it that I did not like that would be it. I think I could look past that though!

------------------
MarC
http://members.home.net/mnmanderson/website/
AIM SER96MarC

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
Nissan-usa.com is reporting that it will have the Multi-link beam rear suspension instead of independant like the Classic. What's up with that?

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All B14's and B15's have the multi-link rear suspension. base or SE-R

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
OK, if it's based off the B15, that makes sense. Keeping costs down I guess. Just thought they'd get rid of the beam axel for the SE-R and V-spec version.

Matt

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
I think I speak for everyone when I say I can't wait to test drive that thing.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing and custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynamax super turbo muffler

G

·
0 Posts
i think i am in love. how much will this thing cost? the v-spec or whatever?
i think i am going to buy one. (****...less money for the NX turbo)

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For sure the base SE-R will be under $18k, says Mike Kojima. Dunno where that puts the Spec V though. I would certainly think a under $20k.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Another pic from the Autoshow. The car was really a deep green. The light is funny in this pic

[This message has been edited by Ben98SentraSE (edited 01-08-2001).]

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
The Nissan dealerships nation wide are going to be overwhelmed by young men all around in dying need for a Sentra SER and most of the old farts you call salesmen will not know anything about them. I think I speak for all of us when I say "what if I worked at Nissan" I'd sell all of the SER's and keep two for my self. One for racing and another just to keep in a plastic bubble to look at when i'm feeling down. Sounds like when I have lots of money i'll do that....hehehehe

Watch out Nissan I'm coming......

------------------
Peter
97 200SX SE-R
www.geocities.com/nyceser

·
G-unit
1,132 Posts
4-doors? Gasp!!!!!! Please tell me they are gonna make a 2-door!!!! No offense to you SE drivers but SE-Rs need two doors!!!! You know they make 4-door Skylines but uh well nevermind.

G

·
0 Posts
Doesn't sound like a two door is planned. Can't really blame nissan though, they have to work with what they have already. I woudn't mind a 4 door personally, cheaper insurance and more conveinent if nothing else. BTW, that Auto show pic just sold me, for some reason or another. Now I just need the money.....

G

·
0 Posts
Ok, looking at the Auto Show pic some more, is the car pictured as it will be in showrooms, or will it be without the sideskirts and spoiler? I just remember some discussion that the sideskirts and spoiler will be changed somehow before it was released.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I gotta admit its slick

Son of GTR front fascia - nice touch.

After the long drought at the N, they pull it out of the bag.

Only thing is...

I can't deal w/4 doors.

Hell, I can't even deal w/4 seats anymore.

I sound like some old bastard car snob.

Guess thats what I am - no point in pretending.

G

·
0 Posts
i am praying that they will make a two door coupe version. kinda like a remake on the nx2000. that would be too cool. it would also make sense, i guess. prolly won't come out for a year or two, if they do it though.

if they make it, i will sell everything i own, except for my NX2000, and go put a down payment on one if they make it

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

G

·
0 Posts
i am praying that they will make a two door coupe version. kinda like a remake on the nx2000. that would be too cool. it would also make sense, i guess. prolly won't come out for a year or two, if they do it though.

if they make it, i will sell everything i own, except for my NX2000, and go put a down payment on one if they make it

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

G

·
0 Posts
i was just thinking, it would also be cool if they made a three-door version kinda like the civic 3-door (my third favorite car that i can afford -- i've got a broke '91 rite now, too!)...anyways it'd be cool, kinda like the GTI-R (my second favorite car..can afford, but not find one to afford)

umm..maybe i should start working for nissan marketing and design...

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts