SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if it was normal to feel the a/c clutch cycle on an SER. This is the first Nissan I've owned. All my other cars (Toyota) you can't feel the clutch cycle.

Also, the vehicle has a lot of on/off throttle shock (M/T) at low speeds (parking lots). Is this normal for an SER? It feels like the engine mounts might have too much play.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Oh yah try it with solid motor mounts.it feels like the engine is going to jump into my lap.and embarassing when your at a stop light in traffic but normal to me Now..

------------------
91 SE-R Stillen header,HKS/Greddy catback,Nology coil/wires,ACT clutch,Clutch Masters flywheel,CAI,Energy motor mounts,Stillen S/T shifter and still not fast enough...

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
The A/C cycle is very obtrusive on my '92 SE-R, and I have fairly new, well-adjusted belts. I have to turn it off whenever I shift or accelerate. What a pain.

At low speeds, the SE-R's throttle is like an on/off switch. This is normal, even with good motor mounts.

·
0 Posts
I believe the SE-R came with a 6 puck, kevlar, titanium, triple friction A/C clutch........WWWHHHHAAAMMMMM!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts