SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the forums. Used to browse and own a T70 powered B14 and I'm in the process of purchasing another B14 as we speak and I'd like to get started on researching for another turbo project :)

I don't know if anything has changed, but is there a company that makes a turbo manifold that is A/C compatible with slim fans and can accomodate a GT35R sized turbo? I'm looking for things in the 30R/35R range, SC61, t3 T67 HO ect. ect.

I was running an AD Fab log on my last setup, but after recieving my manifold and after many many exhaust leaks I finally realized that the head flange was warped and had to have it milled so I won't be going down that road again. Looking for something tubular if possible, logs are fine too.

Thanks in advance guys. :biggthump

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lovefab, tell cody kizzel sent u
I have seen pictures of the LoveFab manifold and it is a very nice piece, the only problem is when I contacted Cody in the past about purchasing a manifold he told me that he does not/will not manufacture a downpipe for that manifold and there is no one local to me that will TIG weld a stainless 3 inch downpipe for my car.

If someone knows anyone who would be interested in doing that, it would help me out a great bit :)

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
He does a DP for the sidewinder manifold, and I know that one fits AC. Just tell him to hug the manifold and you are set. We test dropped a 4" bend in there for teh Jpipe and it fit, so 3" will clear AC no issue. Tell him I have a compressor and lines for testing if he wants to give it a whirl.

Brent

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts

thats one sweet manni:biggthump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts