SR20 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my a/c compressor just went out. Does anybody know where i could get a cheap rebuilt one? Or is there somekind of overhaul kit available? i don't want to spend more than $300 since i am planning to get rid of the car before the end of the year. (Its been giving me a lot of problems recently, but i love the car) =(
thanks all

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Here check in the For sale want to buy forum Dre has this posted,

***AC comp for sale for $125 shipped to your door used. have models for 91--99. Call me at 305-282-3643 or Email me [email protected] ***

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nismo99:
Hi my a/c compressor just went out. Does anybody know where i could get a cheap rebuilt one? Or is there somekind of overhaul kit available? i don't want to spend more than $300 since i am planning to get rid of the car before the end of the year. (Its been giving me a lot of problems recently, but i love the car) =(
thanks all
</font>

------------------

Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Speedpro coming soon bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. Equal length stainless steel manifold. Fortified Tranny. DAMN VILLIANS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts