1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
Nice and racy!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Looks good. I like slipstream's on sentras.

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Hotness man! I remember seeing you at Daytona Tuner Bash Last year. I still wanna get those wheels on my ride. Sigh, I think I'm trading in My 17" 5-Zigens for some 16" Bronze Rota Slipstreams....Trust me guys, this car looks even better in person!

Allan

·
Registered
404 Posts
LOOKS GOOD!
I have a couple of questions though....What type of N2O kit are you using? How big of a shot are you spraying? Finally, what is your best ET?
SOLID CAR!

Late,
KEN

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all of the comments guys. Xse-rX- My wheels are actually only 15s, but I am glad to know they look bigger ;) Nizmonik SE-R- Thanks for the compliment. I don't remember seeing your car, I know I would have remembered. It looks awesome. Jester- Thanks, you are right they are pretty big tires, 205/55s, but they provide great traction :cool: TRUSE-R- I run a Nos brand 75-shot, but I haven't had any track time. Your car looks great, and your track times are better. Are you nitrous or turbo? Brad

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
Looking good as always Brad. I'm loving the seat. The whole car looks solid. Don't you need to change your screen name? Not auto anymore. I look forward to seeing the car soon.

John

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
Looks good and I want your seat! :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
damn that s#!t is tight!i had a b14 before and i had the same set up.the rims,grill,n20 the drop.she will be miss forever.your car made me regret that i got rid of it.good job to you sir.

·
Registered
404 Posts
TRUSE-R- I run a Nos brand 75-shot, but I haven't had any track time. Your car looks great, and your track times are better. Are you nitrous or turbo? Brad

N2O....NX single fogger kit 75 shot.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts