SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
20-26 psi
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

More can be seen at 1320motorsports.net

I can provide you with a quality sr20det swap or other work for a far better price than any other shop in texas!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Nice!!! You taking it to the dyno on the 21st?

·
BAD FKR
352 Posts
tensecond240sx said:
yep i hope to have my t04r on there too
Hopefully, my tranny will be in by then. I do hope to be there. However, I fear no Blue 240's :D.

·
Registered
484 Posts
It was funny watching those TRD guys **** their pants after seeing his dyno run... THey swore it wouldn't even get half of what it pulled.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I think they knew what was to come..I told 'em ahead of time that it should be putting down over 400rwhp. I think he only hit like 390rwhp, though. He did that with a turbo that is on the fritz. :cool:

Aaron still got him at 461rwhp, though. That was sweet.

·
Like it or Don't Like it
1,084 Posts
What mods do you have?

and the nick is interesting 10 secs 204sx heh but with 390whp I doubt 10's are possible.

but man good times ill post up some pics of my dads 240 and stuff later on. let us know the exact result of the dyno and mods when you can.

Edrick

·
Registered
722 Posts
I think 10s are his goal. Kindof hard to achieve with that turbo he has on it right now.

He also chips his own ECUs. Pretty sweet if you ask me. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
to hit 10's with a 240sx you will have to have a high 400HP output with a really good suspension setup or a low to mid 500 output with some decent suspension setup.

·
Registered
722 Posts
We raced some beast of an LS1 that same day. He had the jump from about a car behind and as soon as he passed the 240 (which took about a split second) Aaron got on it. Pulled about a car. I was deaf in one ear (that camEro was loud)

This was done on a closed track with professional drivers.

I swear

:(

·
Like it or Don't Like it
1,084 Posts
hmmm damn it looking at the pictures of the engine I noticed something that brings some kind of dilema.

the BOV position. we used to have it where you guys have it (same greddy type s) but then was told by a turbo profesional (works and sells them all day long)

that the bov is badly located there do to you dont get to charge your intercooler you let the air go by before it hits the intercooler and into the intake. its supposed to go on the other side to discharge the exess of air.

anyways I don't know we just got it on the other side and thats what we were told...sounds kinda logical to me but dont know let me know your comments.

Edrick

·
Registered
722 Posts
I only know of one other SR20DET guy that has put his BOV on the hot side, and that is javierb14. He mounted right next to the i/c, though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts