SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Very tasty - big wheels just slow you down, bro.

------------------
SR20DE - Tiny but Mighty
'94 Black SE-R with few mods SO FAR

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what do "I" think?

Thank god for cable modems!!!!
Yo, that ride looks so clean!!!
Very nice car, however I do not like the rims. Its not the size that doesnt appeal to me, its that star pattern.
"You're killing me Stiles"

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
Wow those look like my old wheels that I had on my NX except mine were progressive insted of pcw

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i hate these rims that are on it now but they only costed me 100 with brand new tires. crazy deal! im gonna get some 17's in a few weeks, thanks for the compliments, i tried to make it look clean and not ricey, i think the wing really looks good on it and i really dont like nx's w/o it (sorry if that sounds stuck-up)

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
what springs do you have in your nx ?

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
crazynxracer, that's a tight ass NX. that JDM engine looks nice in there...i might consider that one day...if mine ever quits..
pimpin' ass ride though.

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Looks good! Very low.

Your radiator overflow bottle; it's not floating around loose there, is it? It's on a pretty funky angle. If it's on that angle, it can't possibly be locked into it's usual stock mounting point.

·
Registered
729 Posts
That does look nice...Good job man...

------------------
2k SE

·
Registered
729 Posts
That does look nice...Good job man...

------------------
2k SE

·
Registered
292 Posts
i thought the same thng about the overflow bottle..it looks like its just sitting there...my opinion..loose the one windshield wiper..thats for hondas..but where did you get your wing?..i want one...i also like the old sr20de in the background..nice

1 - 20 of 22 Posts