SR20 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately I've noticed that the brake dust on each rim varies in density. I know that when i did my brakes all of the pads were made of the same material and company. Another little quirk is when i park on a hill and use the e-brake only one side seems to grab. Obviously its related to the brake dust issue. Any possibilities? I'm almost certain its the calipers, I've got 85K on the odometer. Or is there some kind of bleeding thing i can do.

G

·
Brake dust, yuck. I never took notice as to how dirty my wheels got until I got cross drilled rotors, first the front then the rear. when I put the front ones on they were alot dirtier then the rear. but when I put the rear on it seemed that the front were alot cleaner then with just stock rotors on the rear. As for bleeding the brakes? well I don't know why but my brakes are mushy, and I have to press on them alot before I get decent grab. I did put new fluid in and bled them and they did seem a bit better then before but I think I still need to re-bleed them. I got alot of white stuff out of the one line when I changed the fluid, not sure what that was but my bro said it was water. I put Valvoline synthetic brake fluid it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts