SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first message for posting in this forum. I have a '95 Infinity G20 SR20DE and everything is stock.. I want some more power out of it and I just started looking for the Air Intake/Induction system for my baby. I know there are too many sites out there and I have no clue which site is good and where they have some good parts for the G20's. I tried aempower.com and they suck.. they have nothing listed for the G20. Not even the Infinity make.

Later on, I would like to upgrade everyting i.e. headers, clutch, computer chip, pulleys/cams, exhaust system, super-light wheels.. help.....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Get the Place Racing CAI, I just put mine on and oh, my god, I love it, it feels so much better. I have heard that the Hotshot is also good.

------------------
95 200SX SE-R Automatic, B15 engine, PR CAI, Topspeed muffler.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AutoSE-R:
Get the Place Racing CAI, I just put mine on and oh, my god, I love it, it feels so much better. I have heard that the Hotshot is also good.

</font>
Thanks for the reply, AutoSE-R.
How do you find the Place Racing CAI? is it on the website? can u tell me the URL so I can check it out? I live in Indiana and I haven't seen the actual place yet.. thanks..

·
Registered
118 Posts
www.placeracing.com , that is the site, I don't know if you can buy directly from them, but if not, they should have them on www.nizmo.com I know thew are the cheapest place I have seen, I am not sure about the G20, I only looked for the 200sx, but I am sure that they have it.

------------------
95 200SX SE-R Automatic, B15 engine, PR CAI, Topspeed muffler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts