SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fmax Stg II B13
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was my first time running in the sentra since the turbo.

------------------
Brian
AIM: pdxs2000
91 se-r 12.31 @ 117.8mph
00 s2000 14.1 @ 98.6 mph

[This message has been edited by PDX S2000 (edited 05-16-2001).]

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Nice! Detail...details! What boost level? Your setup consists of ______? Etc...

------------------
David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff

·
Fmax Stg II B13
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yah, completely stock, only had a 2.2 60ft, I'm sure it could get to 14.0 with the ideal driver, but I won't be finding out.

·
RE-F/ING-TIRED:)
1,318 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PDX S2000:
This was my first time running in the sentra since the turbo.

</font>
woohoo! i'll never forget the thrill ride you gave me a few months ago :) that sucka is hella fast. just think brian, the right tires and a little fine tuning, you're in the 11.x's...sheeeeit!

Ric

G

·
What kind of turbo setup are you using.. I have a BB motor. I want to hit 12's..

Richie Soliven Representing Split Second Racing in Va beach,VA---- http://www.geocities.com/splitsecondracing/
SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER, JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat(That is hollowed out), 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, 5Zigen 5zm, relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls, Stillen kit , Carbon Fiber Hood on the way.

·
Fmax Stg II B13
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oops, sorry... rebuilt DE motor with VG30DETT pistons, S3 cams, Fmax stg. 2 kit..

I was running on some tiny slicks that made me have to shift into 5th gear at 115mph... I think I coulda hit 12.0 @ 120 with the right sized and slightly wider slicks on.

My first run of the day was 12.4 @ 115 on pump gas at 1.1 bar... I then bought some fuel and ran 1.3 bar but could only get to 12.31 @ 117.8 due to some minor traction issues in 2nd gear... on top of that it had started to get quite warm out by the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th runs... on one run my wire from my coil to the distributor came loose and started arcing in 2nd gear, I let off the gas and stuck it into 3rd and suddenly it was working again, ran a 12.9, got to the pits and opened the hood and the cap had a flame on it where the arcing had melted the plastic... fun stuff... still beat the 13.4 second honda on huge slicks next to me though!

·
Fmax Stg II B13
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Additionally.. this is the smaller 54 trim t3/to4e...

·
Registered
113 Posts
It was awesome! I was watching that run and heard the Honda guys oohing and aahing, heard one guy say "dam, that's a Sentra?" I just grinned.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts