SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up everybody! i just need a little help deciding which of the following 5 items i should get. i wont be able to order anything until i recieve my "tax returns" some time within the next month.

1. UR 2pc pulley set
2. Clutchnet flywheel(i have a Clutchnet clutch kit that i still need to install)
3. Nismo FPR
4. Apexi SAFC II
5. N/X 75 shot(wet kit)

i would like or atleast try to stay under $600.00 total, because i still have to payoff some bills and such...TIA to any advise, help and opinions PEACE!!

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Rico55 said:
hey whats up everybody! i just need a little help deciding which of the following 5 items i should get. i wont be able to order anything until i recieve my "tax returns" some time within the next month.

1. UR 2pc pulley set
2. Clutchnet flywheel(i have a Clutchnet clutch kit that i still need to install)
3. Nismo FPR
4. Apexi SAFC II
5. N/X 75 shot(wet kit)

Hmm, I would say definately get the UR pulleys and the Nismo FPR (works well when paired with the Hotshot CAI)

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey thanks for the advise guys, at the moment i am leaning towards the 2pc, FPR and Flywheel right now. the 75 shot would be great but, that would also put me over my budget. then again who knows i might just go ahead and spend some more money.

i would just like to say thanks again and keep the advise coming PEACE!!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i do agree the 91 intake cam is a great idea for people with b14's who dont want too spend a lot on a cam upgrade. i have one in my se-l right now but, i am going with some big cams...

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Rico55 said:
i do agree the 91 intake cam is a great idea for people with b14's who dont want too spend a lot on a cam upgrade. i have one in my se-l right now but, i am going with some big cams...

The best thing about a mods like the 91 intake cam and the G20 ECU is that they are a 100% refundable investment. Meaning, you can buy a 91 intake cam for $50, use it for however long in your car, take it out because your replacing it with JWT cams and sell it for $50 again. ;)

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all the info was great and thanks again to who took the time to post and give me some needed advise. so once i recieve my "tax returns," i believe i am gonna go with the UR 2pc pulley kit, Flywheel and the NISMO FPR. hopefully i see a check soon...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts