SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santana my GF of 5 years was finally accepted into the program..
Just thought Id share the gr8 news with everyone here..

she'll be making some good mula when she gets out in 2 years and finally i get to spend her money for a change :rofl:

CON F'KEN Grats!!! Babe!

·
Proud Italian
1,779 Posts
Agreed have her model a nurse uniform for us..j/k. Congrats to her and support her through that. Going to school is tough. I was in school for that and got burned out working in nursing homes for pennies. WIsh i would have finished now. Take good care of her now and there is a good chance she will you in the future.

·
I'm not drunk, I'm Asian
103 Posts
o_O why post it here hunn? well thx 4 the congrats babe & everyone =). i'm excited and nervous. we (juan and i) were planning and saving to move out this august and i just received my acceptance letter 2 days ago. kinda screwed up everything because i wont be able to work for hte next 2 years. so i'm using 1k of what we saved to move this summer for all the lab tests, immunizations, books, uniforms, supplies, all that good stuff. i still want to move out but just dont know if thats possible right now. dont want to be stressin over finances. this was really unexpected because the nursing counselor told me the earliest i can possibly be accepted is next spring 2006.

altima02, thats great about your wife, congrats!! and hot damn! shes making at aroudn 56k at entry in KY? that means i should make more cuz california is the highest paying state for nurses =D. how was it for the both of you? i pretty much warned juan that i dont know how htings will be for hte next two years. dont know if i'll have time to cook, clean, and do all the house-wifey things for him like i do now. he says dont worry, that he'll take care of it all. well we'll just see bout that wont we hehe. altima02, did your wife have any spare time or was it always hittin the books and did you rarely get to hang out? did she work while in the program?

·
Very bling bling
1,905 Posts
i have actually been thinking about doing this myself, but probably not till till next year since my new son is not even a month old yet congrats lady.

·
Proud Italian
1,779 Posts
When i was going i was working and doing normal activities. If your not working you shoule be able to do most of the stuff you do now. Most of the first year is not bad at all. Its when you get closer to taking them state boards when it gets hectic. Good profession like i said i should have stayed in it. I made it to lpn. Good luck to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts