SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some lady in a montero with me head on when i was coming out of CHECKERS drive thru window. THis was on 2/22/04 and i bought the used replacement fender and sent it to get painted on 2/24/04 and im puttin it on 2/27/04
the tire was rubbin against the fender the whole time so i had to roll it with a bat.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
your lucky it was just a fender with a car that size

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
^^^word

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Ouch, sorry man, that sucks!

·
Slowly modding...
389 Posts
Wow, really close to the corner light and bumper. Very nice looking se-l by the way, hope you get her fixed up soon.

·
Slowly modding...
389 Posts
Oops, my bad I didn't notice. My car can't get into any accidents because i haven't driven her for almost 2 months, but I have heard of alot of accidents lately.

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Yeah accidents suck. Too bad they are always my fault. ****...I back up into too many things :D. And if you've seen my ghetto off color paint jobs, you'd know...

BTW...I still love the car. I don't think I'd like those rims on any other car but yours.

JasonQ

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Dude, did this happen at the Checkers right there on 67th and Miami Gardens Drive??? I swear some people around there drive like dumbasses in that plaza. Good thing it was just the fender!!

Allan

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
Now you have a chance to shave the antenna hole and get a FUBA antenna or something :D

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
at least its just a fender.. i dont feel bad for you.. you lucky SOB!!! if you think about it. your headlights and corner lights could have been gone. but dont cry.. its easier just to fix a fender then by all the other crap.. grrr..
eh wutever.. but no nissan should be treated like his..

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
man ide slap a ho oh wait um i mean uhh im glad you got the car fixed, ugly toes btw

1 - 20 of 20 Posts