SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SE-R News

The engine specifications for the '02 Maxima, base Altima, and both SE-R trims are now "revised from previous engineering estimate."

Bummer. 5 hp really isn't a big deal, but it just makes me wonder what's going on over there and how much faith I should keep in Nissan. I guess this has something to do with the Q45's bad press?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
First, A.J. from Back Street Boys goes to rehab and now this!!

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
Poor A.J. in rehab?
Joey and Donnie must be devistated.

That's, like, the worst news I've heard since the time I heard, like, the B15 SE-R was going to have five less horsepower than originally planned.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
I would have been very
if they just gave us the DET or the SR20VE. I can't wait to drive the new SE-R though.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

·
Got Boost ?
328 Posts
those bastards they killed the ser oops just five hp i guess i could live with that but i agree totaly they should give us the det

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Can you even buy a car right now in this country with the 4G63 in it? I don't think so.. This isn't 1992. The new motor in the SE-R is going to be sweet.

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
It Looks like Nissan Took the old NX consols and put them in the 2002 SE-R!!! haha sweet

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
No you can't. Can you buy a car with a QR25DE right now. NO. My point was there are a lot of DSM's around (at least where I'm from) and they talk a lot of smack, so it'd be fun to mess around with them if we got the DET over here, not that the swap isn't an option though.

------------------
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
If they gave us the DET it would be the ultimate battle of the 4 cylindar turbos. SR20DET vs mitsu's 4G63.

------------------
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.