SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious about what the best price anyones paid for a ACT street/strip setup and a JWT ECU for a 96....Anyone know if the ACT street/strip is capable of holding up to the countious punishment of a 50 shot (lol) My other mods are PR CAI, Stillen 4-1, Greddy SP catback, and the infamous timing advance. Im thinking of maybe going with the ZEX kit...Wondering though..would I be able to buy the JWT ECU with the NOS programming already on it..and buy the hardware later...Will the NOS programming interfere with how my car runs until I get the NOS?

------------------
Irwin 96 200sx SE-R (stock)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
my best price was $278 shipped from carparts when they had the 33percent coupon going on...and it holds up great considering i beat on it and boost up on it.

·
Registered
858 Posts
dude, I have the reprogramed ecu and jw 50 shot program also and the ecu has helped big time. I had the jw ecu and then I got crazy and did more work to the bitch so the new reprogramming has helped alot but the nos program dosen't kick in until you flick the switch and you floor it and at 2500 rpm then the car you race will turn into a matchbox car in your rearview mirror. ( Havin' my fun now but next year it's play time hehehe big raise comin') with jordy as my mentor and me with the pep, oh man it's party time!

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot is in the works ,hell yeah 3:16!

·
Registered
858 Posts
I bought it for 695 in 1992 now its like 450 I heard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts