SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone shopped at Ptuning.com? Are these guys ok? ACT heavy duty PP w/ stock disc-350.00; fidanza flywheel-370.00(approx. prices). All in all seems less painful than getting the JUN flywheel.

·
Barney will pwn you
382 Posts
yeah i was looking at the fidanza flywheel too. I also have the JWT clutch kit. Since I'm only goin to drop the tranny once I'm goin to have to do the flywheel while I'm doing the clutch.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SERracer01:
yeah i was looking at the fidanza flywheel too. I also have the JWT clutch kit. Since I'm only goin to drop the tranny once I'm goin to have to do the flywheel while I'm doing the clutch. </font>
Anybody know of a web address where i can take a look at this Fidanza flywhell? TIA

------------------
Jorge

'96 SE-R

·
Registered
194 Posts
yeah..i got my ACT Xtreme clutch from them...
they are legit, and i got my clutch for 394.00 w/o shipping charge with a 5% discount from nismo.org. got my clutch in about a week.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got my ACT Xtreme PP and street disc from nrg-racing through a deal on GroupBuyCenter.com for $340 shipped from San Diego to Pittsburgh, PA. I think I payed around $325 for my Fidanza through another group deal. If you look around there are good deals here and there.

Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts