SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
old school
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my 17" ADR Fuel rims with Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 712 205/40/17 z rated tires for $500.00 local pick up or $560 shipped to anywhere in the continental US. I'm located about 45 minutes north of Philly. The Wheel and tire package has less than 3000 miles on it and they're in great condition, a few knicks but nothing very noticeable. They have a 1" polished lip with silver spokes and center caps. The package cost me $850. I just need money right now. I'll also include aluminum hub centric rings for Nissans. For an extra $25, a set of new Kyokugen lightweight black open end tuner lug nuts with key. I had an alignment done to stock specs right before install so there is no unusual camber wear to worry about on the tires.

Here is a link to a pic of them:

Here's a link to pics of them on my car:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289072941

For whatever reason, the center caps will not fit on the wheels on a B14 SE-R without spacers. I still think they look good even without the caps so I haven't bought spacers yet. This wheel/tire package will fit any 91-99 sentra or 200.

Thanks,
chris

·
old school
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

getting boxes and packing supplies soon for shipping... price is $560 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 US (payment through paypal). $585 if you want the Kyokugen tuner lugs and key set.

·
Registered
248 Posts
these still for sale??!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I want them!!!! I've got bills to pay this week but next week maybe??? :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts