SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright, I am looking for a 1991 - 1993 G20t 5-spd in the chicagoland area. So far, the only one I have found is way overpriced. I usually look on Autotrader.com. Any other suggestions of places to track down a car? I know this is going to be hard to find.

Thanks,
Ben

·
Registered
146 Posts
g20s pop up all the time in chicago check the auto trader, trading times, and the daily harold classified...your best be is trading times this week they got 3 91 g20's from $2500 to $4,995 1 '92 w/ no price. no '93, 1 '94, 1 '95 and so on...by the way the '93 is the best year for the sr20 last of the high port intake...i got a '93 ser classic for sale if interested.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice. I'll check the chicago papers and pick up one of those auto trader papers.

I'm looking for a 4-door car. I figure the G20 would be a good one to have. Especially since I already know the SR20 pretty well. I really need to find one with the folding seats so I'll have some hauling ability. Plus, the VLSD would be nice, especially in the winter. I definitely want a sunroof and I'd love to have leather.

Ben
'93 NX

1 - 3 of 3 Posts