SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have SEARCHed and SEARCHed and SEARCHed and i can NOT find out any information to help me PURCHASE an AEBS HEADER! omg come on now people help me out..

WHERE CAN I FIND AN AEBS HEADER FOR SALE?

POST THE LINKS PLEASE...


WANT TO SELL YOUR AEBS HEADER?

send me an EMAIL.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,202 Posts
sentrasel99 said:
I have SEARCHed and SEARCHed and SEARCHed and i can NOT find out any information to help me PURCHASE an AEBS HEADER! omg come on now people help me out..

WHERE CAN I FIND AN AEBS HEADER FOR SALE?

POST THE LINKS PLEASE...


WANT TO SELL YOUR AEBS HEADER?

send me an EMAIL.
Did you try calling AEBS?

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,498 Posts
I didn't think that they made them anymore. I as well as many others assumed that they wouldn't have any. I'd love to have a new one if and when they come out.
 

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
Joined
·
1,478 Posts
AaroNX said:
I didn't think that they made them anymore. I as well as many others assumed that they wouldn't have any. I'd love to have a new one if and when they come out.
I say don't bother. As it stands now, they don't have anymore and won't be making anymore for some time. The only other 4-1 header out there is S&S.
www.ssheaders.com
 

·
I need me SE-R
Joined
·
1,930 Posts
Are you kidding me? ONLY 4-1. Duh...the Stillen................:D:D:D:D

The only way you could possibly find a AEBS is to search the classifieds :D.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,035 Posts
The old AEBS has a larger collector and primaries are larger then the stillen 4-1 and the S&S headers. The only place to find an old aebs design header is to look in various classified sections for a used one. Good luck finding them, most people that have them hold on to them.
 

·
Wiggatastic!
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
JimmyNX2000 said:
or just be smart and have a custom one made and make more HP than all the rest.
.....and spend 3 times as much, but hey, gotta pay to play....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,035 Posts
It's AEBS - that means "almost done" translates to within the next 5 years.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,591 Posts
2xSE-R said:
It's AEBS - that means "almost done" translates to within the next 5 years.
yea, there were posts on this last year right? They had the prototype on somebody's car and they were working on making it fit with an aftermarket front sway bar?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
from talking with david at aebs today: he said acutally the header is done. they are waiting on their big shippment of cat covertors.. to come in.. that they give from a week to to week and half..

so i guess lol.. its another 2 weeks

problem what most dont know, is they ahve 99% of thier stuff made and imported from asia.. so it dont help with time..

i know they have their honda intake manifold by another company for them.. and that can take a while to get in, when not in stock
 

·
Wiggatastic!
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
Kteller8 said:
from talking with david at aebs today: he said acutally the header is done. they are waiting on their big shippment of cat covertors.. to come in.. that they give from a week to to week and half..

so i guess lol.. its another 2 weeks

problem what most dont know, is they ahve 99% of thier stuff made and imported from asia.. so it dont help with time..

i know they have their honda intake manifold by another company for them.. and that can take a while to get in, when not in stock
Are you going to be a dealer for this header? What kind of price are we looking at?
 

·
Professor Dingbat
Joined
·
5,543 Posts
Hopefully they incorporated the new findings into their header.
I wonder what mods were on the car they used for development...
 

·
Yes Dear.
Joined
·
2,503 Posts
hmm yea that was my car and it had an st sway..

hmm they told me they would have to hold off because they got busy with project cars for the mag.

hmm im gonna call them on monday and talk with ben and see whats going on..

damn it i want my free header.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
538 Posts
Sr20kidD said:
hmm yea that was my car and it had an st sway..

hmm they told me they would have to hold off because they got busy with project cars for the mag.

hmm im gonna call them on monday and talk with ben and see whats going on..

damn it i want my free header.
SR20KID, let us know what they say!
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top