SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DAMN!....only low tens??...damn thing looks should be able to hit 9s, must the the aerodynamics...

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by enjoyDride:
turbo and hella fast!!!low tens

</font>
Yeah, in the land where all the fast cars are supposed to be and come from a little guy from Connecticut waaayyyy away from the big parts and shops is still the fastest SE-R in America. Not to take anything away from Andreas (who BTW is not from LALA land either, but Florida) but this car is running in the US.

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Uh hate to be the one to break it, but the car that Andreas built is still in the U.S. so technically that's not the "fastest" in america.

G

·
0 Posts
super street= rice mag. i leafed through it at the store, never saw anything about any se-r's. but there was this thing about a 180sx drifter in japan driven by a chick, i was surprised they werent wasting pages on a civic. theres nothing interesting, no articles on how anything works, just stuff that "looks fast." thank god for SCC.

·
Registered
420 Posts
That's not entirely true. They had a very good article on Turbo's and how they work. They are more Honda oriented and that is their intention. I still look forward to getting it each month, cause I still learn stuff from it and SCC and I know a hell of a lot more than my friends
friend:"You mean bigger heavier rims slow you down"
me: "uh yeah"

------------------
'95 200 SX SE-R
PR CAI; ACT Disc & PP; ES MM; Pro-Kits; 17* timing; now raising funds for AGX's

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Ok first thing, this car only ran 10's like twice. I talked to the guy the other day at the track and he said the car is still being dialed in. He's said that's he's only running 13psi of boost but can go up to 35psi on the Tail racing wastegate with a Turbo XS dual stage boost contoller. I saw the car run numerous times and I can say this thing is fast even when running an 11 secound run! It hooks and cooks like the George Forman grill!!!
Second thing, Super Street is the best import magazine. All of you haters odviously don't read it cause they praise the sr20 engine in almost every issue (check if you think i'm lying). Last month they had my boy Adrian Cash's GTi-R in it that's pushing well over 300hp's. They cover almost all areas of the import car scene from drag racing, to road racing to show.

------------------

paradiseracing.homestead.com/home.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts