SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I also wanna know if I buy a 200sx where can i get so aerobody kits ???

I know that erebuni.net is selling them but it's the only one I know that is doing it ! for the 200 sx. And is there anyother one doing it ??? that can be shipped in Canada ? and the Erebuni kit are not the best one I have seen. And does a Front bumper etc.., will be dangerous to drive the car in winter ?

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Actually Stillen just came out with a new front fascia. It looks pretty good IMHO.

------------------
96 se-r with a few goodies

·
Registered
25 Posts
Matt, do you have a pic of that Stillen kit?

·
Registered
230 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by borguesian:

It's $382 and I think its UGLY!

</font>
Imagine a nice intercooler behind that big hole in the front tho....

BTW, the STillen rear lip is fugly. =P

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
The only thing I like about the new one is it is urethane. Mine isn't.

------------------
'95 200sx Se-R Stillen Exhaust, Weapon R adapter intake, 17" Chrome w/ Nitto NT 555, Arospeed Adjustable coilovers

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hey Yes-Ser, whered ya get that front bumper?!?!?! I've been looking for one, found one I like, the Sensei Series 2 but for the life of me, I cannot get ahold of the guy to order it! Nice car, nice car.

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> PR CAI, Cat Back, ST Shifter & Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, & JWT CPU COMING SOON!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes-SER, I like your front bumper too! I'd like to know where you got it from also. The new stillen kit looks ok.

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Well actually the new Stillen lists for $399 but you can get it for $350 plus shipping. I like it. As for the Sensei, you better REALLY like that bumper. Reason being I spoke with a girl who has it. She said something about it taking the body shop 7 hours to fit it. Something to the effect of it being too wide or not wide enough. There was a rumor that VIS Racing made a Skyline style front fascia for our cars. You might want to check with them.

[This message has been edited by Matt4Nissan (edited 08-15-2001).]

·
Registered
25 Posts
If anyone finds information or pics on that VIS Skyline kit please post it. I'm sure everyone would like to know. Is it for the B14? As far as the kits on importfan, do most of those kits need alot of custom work to make them fit and what is the availability on them? I thought I read something about fitment issues on some of kits they sell.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, I would really like to get pictures or anything about that !!

But you guys, are you sure you are not talkinb about the 200sx in europe ???? i mean our 240sx ??? from the year 89-93 ??

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SeattleSE R:
BTW, the STillen rear lip is fugly. =P</font>
So you think my car is ugly then?

·
Registered
230 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by borguesian:
So you think my car is ugly then?

</font>
yes.... yes i do..... j/p... on second glance.. it's cute.

[This message has been edited by SeattleSE R (edited 08-16-2001).]

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Thanks SR20MIG and Project Se-R, my bumper is from the Stillen GTR kit. I just bought the bumper because mine looked horrible from rock chips. The car gets soooo many looks now and I'm sure 95% of the people don't know what they're looking at. I raced some guy with an early 90's Taurus with a stainless exhaust (why, I dont know) and he thought my car was a civic. After I beat him he goes "Man, that things a lot faster than a civic!" The only bad part about buying it was shipping. It was like $150 to st louis, but that was paid with insurance money.

[This message has been edited by Yes-Ser (edited 08-16-2001).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It costed you 150$ for St-louis ??? where is the supplier ???

that will cost me a fortune to get it here in Montreal, Canada **** !!!

OUCH !!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Tkyan, I went to your page today and seen your 1.6. I think it looks good. By the way, where did you get the borders for your taillights? They look phat!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts