SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
ehh what are you trying to set? if its stock the maf is 6 in 6 out. fuel and what not youll have to tune yourself either on dyno or with wide ban

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
evils, its just stock with modification with its intake, headers and exhaust. advance timing too. does it really need to be dyno? coz we dont have shops here that do dynos. can i just copy your settings? i just wanna squeeze th juice out of my engine.

·
The Serbaninator
3,241 Posts
ketchupandfries said:
evils, its just stock with modification with its intake, headers and exhaust. advance timing too. does it really need to be dyno? coz we dont have shops here that do dynos. can i just copy your settings? i just wanna squeeze th juice out of my engine.

either do it right or take the damn thing off your car and sell it.

you don't screw around with fuel settings when you have NO IDEA what you're actually doing to the air fuel ratios.

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
i would tune any car even is it just has b.ons..makes it run better and more efficient

·
The Serbaninator
3,241 Posts
ketchupandfries said:
what could happen if the settings turns out wrong? by the way, what is a wideban?

what could happen? the car runs lean and melts a piston. Or you make it run rich and eat gas and build carbon deposits on the pistons.

Like I said, you don't screw around with something like this.

I can't even figure out how you'd know if you gained any more power using it without tuning it with wideband somehow.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
HkSBlueBird4u said:
if u dont got turbo s-afc is pretty much useless

thats not true i know someont hat got 15 hp by putting in an afc.

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
^^^ Your mean someone got 15hp out of a good tune. Not just by putting an SAFC on the car. SAFC's or any piggyback/standalone is only as good as the tune/tuner.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
yea thats what i meant but danny said its useless unless you have a turbo which isnt true.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts