SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Fogs

Here's mine. It's actually mounted on the bumper support. I had to cut away at the bumper to make room for the fogs but IMO it came out damn good and looks awesome. The two notches that you see in the bumper in the first pic is from where I had them mounted before. I'll try and find a pic with them there. That will soon get cut away when I go front mount though.

This was my previous B13. This one was attached to the bumper and looked stupid because it was sticking out.

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts
anyone have pics of hella 550's?

·
moe.ron
597 Posts
hahahha MY lights owne all!!!

no lights on,

driving lights on,

all lights on

It cost me a total of $50: $15 for walmart housings; $20 for high beam halogen sealed beam lights, and paid some kid to " got"me Hella headlight, and fog light bulbs form Advancedauto for $15

like day light when i turn them on.....

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts
I had those on my old Corolla GT-S. They were pretty big. And loved stones.
your talking 550's right? the rectangles? not the round 500's

·
moe.ron
597 Posts
I have a custom grill that can be bought from me or another forum member for a undetermined price....We still haven't decided on the price, any offers? basically its a pulsar grill......w/ modification....

I now also have blacked out headlight and corner lights....

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts

·
SR20 Power'd
179 Posts
Yow where did you get those yellow bulbs from?? What brand and make are they???
those aren't yellow bulbs making them yellow (tho he might have them, idk) but the lens is amber/yellow... you can get yellow bulbs however on ebay or really any company website. i have projector fog lights with yellow bulbs and it makes a yellow pattern with a rainbow ring.

·
"Beware the Classic"
870 Posts
$20 set from Autozone

1 - 20 of 21 Posts