SR20 Forum banner

Aftermarket fog light pics

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  limp_noodle 
#1 ·
post pics of your fog light set up. looking for ideas

#3 · (Edited)
Fogs

Here's mine. It's actually mounted on the bumper support. I had to cut away at the bumper to make room for the fogs but IMO it came out damn good and looks awesome. The two notches that you see in the bumper in the first pic is from where I had them mounted before. I'll try and find a pic with them there. That will soon get cut away when I go front mount though.

This was my previous B13. This one was attached to the bumper and looked stupid because it was sticking out.

#21 ·

This was my previous B13. This one was attached to the bumper and looked stupid because it was sticking out.

do they fit inside the bumper with the i/c piping? When I boost I'm gonna take off my OEM ones so they don't block the i/c, but I still want fogs and I'll probably end up with a round projector set like that.

#6 · (Edited)
hahahha MY lights owne all!!!

no lights on,

driving lights on,

all lights on

It cost me a total of $50: $15 for walmart housings; $20 for high beam halogen sealed beam lights, and paid some kid to " got"me Hella headlight, and fog light bulbs form Advancedauto for $15

like day light when i turn them on.....

#10 · (Edited)
I have a custom grill that can be bought from me or another forum member for a undetermined price....We still haven't decided on the price, any offers? basically its a pulsar grill......w/ modification....

I now also have blacked out headlight and corner lights....

#16 ·
Yow where did you get those yellow bulbs from?? What brand and make are they???

#19 ·
$20 set from Autozone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.