Jason

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
killase-r said:
Looks damn good man did you end up using the paint or the vinyl? good work

Jason
Damnit!!!! Edited the post. I was thinking matt but picturing your beast in my head. LOL Thanks for the tips.

They are painted with Testors Spray enamel PN: 1605 Transparent Candy Apple Red. 2 coats did the trick. Any more and it would most likely get hazy and you wouldn't be able to see the "reflectors" at a glance. I'll get them on today or tomorrow and get pics for you guys. :)

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
97SE-R C2 said:
Damnit!!!! Edited the post. I was thinking matt but picturing your beast in my head. LOL Thanks for the tips.

They are painted with Testors Spray enamel PN: 1605 Transparent Candy Apple Red. 2 coats did the trick. Any more and it would most likely get hazy and you wouldn't be able to see the "reflectors" at a glance. I'll get them on today or tomorrow and get pics for you guys. :)
Ok, I couldn't wait. LOL heres the pics. Excuse the quality, Being that the car is on jackstands I couldn't do much with the lighting and its dirty as all hell. Enjoy.

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
Bad pic of mine, black window tint over reverse and turns:

My favorite styling mod too.

·
You got SERVE'd
113 Posts

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
did you put a clear coat over that? im thinking of redoing mine.... mine looks powdery kinda nasty.. and i want that glare.. so i will take it off with some paint remover and re do it..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ok got me the paint, now was wondering will the paint chip and fall away over time cause man the more I look at the amber/yellow part of the lense the more I wanna puke...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts