SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do the rear tires have any adjustment? I know that you can't adjust the camber but what about the toe and caster. I tried to find it on se-r.net but couldn't a definite answer.

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bwilsor:
do the rear tires have any adjustment? I know that you can't adjust the camber but what about the toe and caster. I tried to find it on se-r.net but couldn't a definite answer.</font>
Yes, they can be adjusted.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
I am not sure about the b13, but I believe that on the b14, the camber and toe (and maybe even caster) cannot be adjusted in the rear. In my service manual it states so, but it does not mention caster.

-saaby

------------------
Red 99 SE with: CAI, Stillen Front STB, Redline MT90, ES Motor Mounts (4-set)

·
RE-F/ING-TIRED:)
1,318 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Saaby:
I am not sure about the b13, but I believe that on the b14, the camber and toe (and maybe even caster) cannot be adjusted in the rear. In my service manual it states so, but it does not mention caster.

-saaby

</font>
think it takes axle bending to make adjustments.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
yep, it takes the rear axle to be bended to get any kind of alignment out of it. that is why there is no camber kit available for the rear. the only kind of adjustment I think that can be made is moving the whole rearend around, and there is very little to move.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts