SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
B13 Se-r Godfather
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all se-r guys! does any one know what wire to tap into for an air/fuel gauge.. i dont want to run a wire to the o2 sensor i would like to do it by the computer.. i cant find a wiring diagram though.... please help if you can?? thanks tony

·
Registered
858 Posts
well the guage works by the heat on the o2 sensor and that would be the most accurate way as it was designed but you tap into the black or white wire let me check under the hood and I'll get back to you I forgot.

·
Registered
858 Posts
white wire looks like. just make sure when you rev the engine the lights light up one after the other very fast and then when the rpms go down so do the lghts then you have it right. hope I didn't confuse you the 02 is the best splice for it more accurate reading also if the 02 sensor is more than 5 years old and the a/f meter is not brightly lit it means you should get another 02 sensor, accurate and saves you some gas too!

[Edited by redman007 (11-02-2000 at 11:49 PM).]

·
wants to go play
2,230 Posts
Do you have an FSM?? I used mine when I wired my Apexi multi-checker. I'll try to scanthe page but it may take some time. I run redundant systems on mine. I ran a second o2 just for the pillar gauge, and the Apexi reads the ecu. I know it's silly but I could ;-)

Blair
master of gadgets

1 - 5 of 5 Posts