SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Langley AFB is having an Airshow later next month. Just thought I'd pass this along in case anyone was interested.

------------------

Good Morning,
I would appreciate your assistance in getting the word out to everyone that the AirPower Over Hampton Roads 04 Airshow will be held at Langley 21-23 May 04.
We are still in the planning stages, but many events are already locked in to perform at the airshow, and following is a tentative schedule of events:
Friday, 21 May 04: 1700 - Gates open to the public. Shortly thereafter, flying will start, followed by a performance by the ACC Band and a C&W concert by Mr Aaron Tippin.
After the concert ends, The USA Golden Knights will jump in with the US Flag, and our night flying show will start. We have many performers lined up including a B-1 flyby with pyrotechnics (explosions, wall of fire, etc.); MIG-17, Canadian CF-18 aerial demonstration, and other civilian and military performers. After the flying acts are finished, we'll have fireworks, and the show ends at 2200.
Saturday, 22 May 04, and Sunday 23 May 04: Gates open to the public at 0900. Flying is scheduled to start shortly after 1100. Once again, the Golden Knights will jump in with the flag to officially start the show at 1200. We have numerous acts lined up to make this the best airshow ever. Flying will end around 1730 on both days. On Sunday, the USAF Thunderbirds will perform.
Additional information, performer and static display pictures, security information, etc., can be found at the airshow website at (click on the link):
www.langleyafbairshow.com
This will be our first airshow since 2002, and we really hope you'll come out and enjoy the show.
v/r

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem. It should be a lot of fun. If anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a reminder bump... it's this next Fri/Sat/Sunday.

May 21st - 23rd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts