SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finally did my car but there is a huge problem the right side of the car. the caster is about double than the left side heres the readyings for camber, caster.

left front right front
-1.4 camber -1.9
-0.7 caster -1.5
0.02 toe 0.05

the guy that did the alingnment said that i need a caster camber kit do they make a kit for the nx? i said why the caster almost double he said it was problally hit that i need it pulled. is the good for the car i was thinking of putting in a roll cage. so if i do it the cage will help strengthen up the frame or should i leave it alone what do you guys think?? :confused: prettywhite i need your number!!!!! i plan on doining some serious raceing:mad:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Ground Control makes camber/caster plates for our cars, so you could adjust both camber and caster... They will only work with coilovers, not stock or aftermarket conventional lowering springs.

The rollcage won't "straighten up" the frame as you put it. It basically adds structural rigidity (how much depends on if its bolted down or welded on) and adds extra protection for the driver in case of a rollover.

--Andrew Phan

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so my brand new eibachs won't do me no good huh :mad:

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
nope, you could modify your strut tower, but I won't tell you how to do that b/c I don't want to be liable for your damages because of my "bad" advice :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts