SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
KASSANOVA!!!
2,047 Posts
are these confirmed to having the correct inlet and outlet sizes? if so, i'll be ordering one for christmas.

edit: looks like these are for a ga16, inlet and outlet are 1.125", while the correct mishimoto aluminum one has 1.38" inlet and outlet.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are these confirmed to having the correct inlet and outlet sizes? if so, i'll be ordering one for christmas.

edit: looks like these are for a ga16, inlet and outlet are 1.125", while the correct mishimoto aluminum one has 1.38" inlet and outlet.
Honestly? does it make that much of a difference....

·
CAR SLÜT
1,622 Posts
Errr... YES.

SR radiator hose wont fit onto a smaller hose outlet

Wrong cheap radiator is still the wrong part.

·
Cookin Up Some Snails
1,348 Posts
for the price just re[place the hoses or get the adaptors for $10 at auto part store.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
I have one GA hose that I cut pieces off to fit sr hoses on GA radiators because Koyo didn't have the proper size forever.

brent

·
se-r D.I.Y.-er
67 Posts
So if adapting this isnt an issue then cooling will be sufficient?? If so I'd like so see one in my engine bay would add a nice look my block is painted a brushed alum. color and this would match the color scheme. And to think I just meticulously cleaned my stock one so it didn't look like ass! Damn it!

·
KASSANOVA!!!
2,047 Posts
it will work on a 2.0 engine, but if you're gonna be doing anything other than drive around town, i'd stick with the one meant for the engine. now to think of it, one of my b13 currently has a ga16 radiator on it...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks like you have to buy the lifetime warranty. I am running a Mishimoto radiator. Actually damaged it about a year ago, sent pics to their customer service and a new one sent to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts