SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as it turns out I probably will be moving back within next few months to work for my father and eventually take over his business. I just love Florida too much .....

I'll be staying in between sarasota and ft myers. Another SE-R populating the area :D

·
Registered
610 Posts
sweet now there will be 3 classics in the area. I haven't met the other one down here yet but there is a bad ass b13 painted a copper burt orange kind of color w/ a det swap. I've just seen it at this shop a couple times. Where are you moving to port charlotte, north port?

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
classicred said:
sweet now there will be 3 classics in the area. I haven't met the other one down here yet but there is a bad ass b13 painted a copper burt orange kind of color w/ a det swap. I've just seen it at this shop a couple times. Where are you moving to port charlotte, north port?

i met that guy he hangs out with some guy with a evo and a 240 with a de-t they are pretty cool.....you should come to the meet on saturday were hosting it in sarasota.....i have a nx2000 my roommate has a sentra se-r and my other roommate has a g20t.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.