SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would it be possible if i got the transmition and all drive components from a gtir to make a nx2000 all wheel drive? is the chassis the same or different and how hard do you think this project might be? and if anyone knows where i could find the parts?

·
VE junkie
907 Posts
In my opinion, youd have better luck looking for a skyline
and i thought i had alot of work ahead of me with me auto to 5spd swap......

·
Registered
521 Posts
I thought about doing this when I started to do my swap but when examining it you would have to gut the car and reroute it this kinda of stuff gets expensive even doing it yourself, and my budget wouldn't alow me to, it would be cool though, let us know if you do it. Jason

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Yeah, you'll have to fabricate a ton of parts to make it work! Better off tube framing the back end, then setting up the suspension would be easier.

Or better yet, why not just get MotorSx to import A GTi-R? Probably could import a GTi-R for a lot less than you could convert an NX.

------------------
Thomas Fox
93 NX2000

·
VE junkie
907 Posts
madmoney - check out rosen autosport, i dont know where your located but they are here in richmond, VA and they know the sers like none other! they are the ones doing my 5 speed swap! email them and see what they have to say, they will know if it can be done and all that. www.rosenautosport.com

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
I don't think the the GTi-r axles will fit our suspension, they are to thick...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts