SR20 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 115 Posts

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Well I wasnt going to but sure they might as well come because they complete the group... I didnt think i was gonna pick up many b15's from here anyway lol

·
oh so LAZY
9,748 Posts
Spoolin_RB said:
Well I wasnt going to but sure they might as well come because they complete the group... I didnt think i was gonna pick up many b15's from here anyway lol
Gregs B15 SR is beautiful, there are a few other 2.0 B15s that are pretty nice.

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
O I know about gregs lol... he is most definatly welcome.. guys dont think this is gonna be a really segregated event... cause its not like that... just trying to create some focus...

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got a B15 XE don't know if I'd be much for the shoot but would luv to come down and see all the S.FLA cars again some of the SR20's that showed at Armins' BBQ back in Sep. were freakin beautiful

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
your more then welcome bro...

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Cool hey this is not dead... still planning and waiting on some of th ebig boys to get ready... Keep looking for updates...

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Very nices car and I will most definatly let everyone know when the date is keep checking for updates...

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Nice gimme a call when u get a chance

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
lol sure man but come hard cause there are gonna be some serious stuff moving out there ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
location and you can count on 91 / 93 white classics and possibly a turbo black b13 but location if its close i swing by i work alot though

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Very Clean and your all more then welcome... The meeting place will more then likely be markham park because it is so close to the highway we will be able to get everyone on there... and off in a hurry if need be ;) Keep posted guys something should be happening soon ill give everyone a decent amount of time to prepare...

41 - 60 of 115 Posts