SR20 Forum banner
81 - 100 of 115 Posts
Discussion starter · #82 ·
Unexpected things have occured with the studio where I was getting my equipment... I am going solo now and slowly purchasing all new stuff on my own stuff isnt cheap... And even if it did and or will take me a year to get this equipment I dont think its any of your concern... So relax.

Discussion starter · #84 ·
Seriously... geez lol thanks for someone being understanding...

Hey, i have a Nissan 200sx SE-R with barely any mods, but it still looks good to me. i have 17 enkei rims on it. thats about it. i know, lame, but im in college, and money is tight. here are some pics.

new rims-

Discussion starter · #88 ·
It's coming...

Spooling_RB we gotta get the central to meet up with the so fla to make it official, maybe at my upcoming meet i can get some interest to head down that way or find a midway point for all of us.

Discussion starter · #91 ·
yea i know im thinking about setting up a rally... from sofl up to maybe orlando speedway or something... havnt figured it out completely yet... but definatly will be done... I need to make it national actually ;)

I can't make that July meet and I would love to be apart of this. I figure we set this thing up during a vacation time for everyone. That way you have ample amount of time to call off, prepare cars, and give Spoolin here some time to get himself ready.

And I agree with a run from the south to the central area. Just pick up people along the way because I live in between Miami/Lauderdale and Orlando lol. Everyone exchange numbers to one single person, that person keeps their phone on, calls the next person to pick up, and you just keep moving north. Train gets bigger and bigger.

Discussion starter · #95 ·
Spooling_RB we gotta get the central to meet up with the so fla to make it official, maybe at my upcoming meet i can get some interest to head down that way or find a midway point for all of us.
hey pm me... would u be down for helping me coordinate something?

I can't make that July meet and I would love to be apart of this. I figure we set this thing up during a vacation time for everyone. That way you have ample amount of time to call off, prepare cars, and give Spoolin here some time to get himself ready.

And I agree with a run from the south to the central area. Just pick up people along the way because I live in between Miami/Lauderdale and Orlando lol. Everyone exchange numbers to one single person, that person keeps their phone on, calls the next person to pick up, and you just keep moving north. Train gets bigger and bigger.
i like this train idea. only thing is it might be too late to do it for the summer, so xmas time maybe??

Discussion starter · #99 ·
yes it is still going down... im going to be filming at the dyno day coming up at power rev... so if u want photos taken and the possibility of being in the video show up ;)

yes it is still going down... im going to be filming at the dyno day coming up at power rev... so if u want photos taken and the possibility of being in the video show up ;)
just to let u know, if u havent seen yet, im puttin together a large, multi-forum (15 of em) nissan/infiniti meet in orlando on 11/10/07. Dunno if u wanna film/take pics for whatever.

81 - 100 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.