SR20 Forum banner
101 - 115 of 115 Posts
Discussion starter · #101 ·
yeah I may try and get a small rally set up for it... hit me up on aim...

I'm attending the Orlando meet as well (Class permitting). I'll be taking pictures probably with either my camera or fathers Canon SLR (BEAST)!

whats up my peoples of florida

just move here where are the hangout spots and please dont tell me tower shop cause thats for honda and fake evos i have a REALL evo 3 back home doing 11s with a bigger turbo and lil fine tuning not like these fake **** down here and honda piss on them the only see my tail lights. so hit me up and let me know where are the spots please im bored in fl

just move here where are the hangout spots and please dont tell me tower shop cause thats for honda and fake evos i have a REALL evo 3 back home doing 11s with a bigger turbo and lil fine tuning not like these fake sh*t down here and honda piss on them the only see my tail lights. so hit me up and let me know where are the spots please im bored in fl
this is my put together ride for the honda pussys
http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/BahamasSR20/

i just finished rebuilding my 1.6 and the car needs paint bad but i just say its to fast to hold clear coat but count me in if its close enough to tampa

(1993.5 nissan b13 ex complete rebuild ground up oem

Discussion starter · #114 · (Edited)
Yeah This Died Yearrrs ago when I sold My VVL Car :/

Good to see some people still around and interested.

Im out of it now though...

Damn this thread brought back some memories...

:(

101 - 115 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.