SR20 Forum banner

Alright Florida Here it is... CASTING CALL For ALL B13'S B14'S NX'S AND G20S

21K views 114 replies 52 participants last post by  B13SentraSR20DE 
#1 ·
Hello all as many of you may know I am shooting a DVD featuring all of floridas finest in the SR20 World... For One of the main shots I require an abundance of Se-r's Nx's... So this thread is a Roll call and will probably be the informative thread concering this and other video shoots...

List your Name and Vehicle with mods If you will be able or willing to attend... This will probably be shot on a weekend and will be a great way to match forum members with their faces...

Also if any members have any females that would like to be involved in a shoot PM me I am going to need a few for this DVD.

I will post a date soon when I get everything situated... Once again Thank you all for continued support...

** Can a Moderator Sticky this for me please** :biggthump

#3 ·
i would really like to attend. do you know where it will be? and i'll see if some of my "female buddies" would like to have sex with some of yalls hoods. haha. jp. i've just been really wanting to attend a big se-r function because jacksonville aint got ****. (except big john.. but i've never seen him on the street)

oh yea.. my name's Matt O'Daniel.

#4 ·
This will probably take place somewhere in the broward county area although I am working out a location for the shoot... For the Roll Out Possibly US 27 and maybe I-75 Once again all not definate... I will list specific times and locations soon... Thanks Again

Phillip Riggs

http://www.phillipriggs.com

#5 ·
it may not be much, but owell.. here it is...

Jimmy Wooldridge

1993 white NX2000

JDM 10:1 with HS Gen 6, 3 inch dp, 3 inch VRS stainless from header back no res, AEM primary pipe with Pop Charger, JWT stage 2 clutch with JUN UL flywheel, ES motormounts and entire bushing set. D2 roadracing coilovers w/uprated springs. Progress rear sway bar. B14 SER wheels in gold. oh yea, and its been touched by Rob... hah. its sad but im still reppin the DE for now.

and depending on when this will be i will be able to come. I will need to get a date to check and make a request off.

#18 ·
^^^ that is nice.. :) Time and date still unspecfied... Turst me once I know You will all kno... Im cordinating with my film crew and trying to establish what we will all need...

Keep Checking in and spreading the word... I want to make this the biggest Movement here in south florida for our community I believe it will make a statement and show how unified we can really be...

#19 ·
Where is this meet going to be? If you wanting to get as many SE-Rs as it sounds like you want, it sounds like most of FL will come to this. I already have going a meet for May 21st.. do you want us to change plans? im sure we might be more than willing to... its not a big deal.

#21 ·
I see I greatly appreciate your offer... We might be able to merge your meet with the shoot... As soon as I know a bit more ill decide... Thank You... :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.