SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 9 pics of my car today so yall' can see what kind of junker I drive :) (and some of the NOS system). my problem is HOW do I download them, I am probably going to try to do this in about 2 hrs, so if any suggestions.......... give em' to me. ben I know you have done it so how do I do it?

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Do you mean upload? Just find a site and upload them. Like if you have a home page or something like that. Geocities, for how sucky they are, or a place like that. Just tell us what ya need to know.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya, how to upload, I cannot just put them on my c drive and upload them onto this page? I remember ben putting pics of his car up here when enabling the ubb code, but he has erased it.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well use a program like CuteFTP or WSFTP and upload them to a server. Then use the IMG command in UBB code. There is a link at the bottom of the post page Im looking at it right now. It will show you how to put them up.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well you cant just put them on your hard drive and post them up unless you have a direct connection like a cable modem. Then if you have a cable modem Im not sure how to do that cause I dont have one or know how to set that up. But you need to find a server that will allow you to put them up on. Like the free servers like Geocities.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well here I go, I have a cable modem, so I am going to try to let em' fly. hope you like em.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Just remembered you poor Texans have to have those tags on your windshield hehe :)
I've got some pics of my actual car now but haven't got around to scanning them yet

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn ben, on at the same time, sorry these are so big, got some more coming though :)

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorry these are so big, I am no rocket scientist so I do not know how to make them smaller, I was streching it getting these things on here :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts