SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I picked up my 91 Classic a few weeks ago and began the transformation...

As I complete everything little by little im going to try and document it...

Here we go

Phase 1 Paint And Body -

So we started getting into it sanding little by little to find not so good dents and dings and what not...

Which then entailed removing the passenger side front fender so that we could shave the antenna and make that whole front side smooth...

We placed metal on the interior of the fender and welded . Afterward we sealed the top on the hole with bondo, sealed and sanded.

Then we removed the rear emblems to get the trunk ready for sanding. They will hopefully be replaced with sunny emblems and a new Se-R Badge...
Afterward we began fixing the other side by sanding and fixing all the other misc dents and dings...

After that was all done we preped for the booth...

Got her all taped up and ready for Hi Build Primer to help fill the remaining body problems...
After all that she went in the booth

And she was done for the day, mind you this was all done in one day with 2 people :eek: a crazy day it was... Anyhow Im gonna get the pictures put up of the vehicle primed so u guys can see...

The Next Update will come very soon as next weekend I believe we are doing the door jams and the rest of the body... And maybe if we are lucky possibly have some "Millenium White with pearl" on there so you guys can see :biggthump

Anyway thanks for reading and wish me luck...

-Phil

SPECIAL THANKS:

- Mr.Alex Arce a fellow Se-R driver and a good friend helped me do this with out his help none of this would have been possible... Big Shouts Out to him...
Thanks Again Man

- Will

You are the man thanks for helping me battle Nissan and working on this project with me and getting my wheel to stop "shaking" lmao...

- Armin

Yo Dude thanks alot for all your help with the axles and reversing fans and what not lmao... Your awesome hope your having fun on that Vacation of yours...

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks bro.. hopefully it'll all work out...

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
so... you are going to paint a black car white?

why?

you can't get a more true black than what SE-Rs came with... Nissan Super Black... :biggthump

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol yeah I hear yeah but it gonna be going on black lightweight 15's it would have just been too much black... I figure super white... then black CF Hood and the black wheels should set it off... not to mention the HID's :)

Thanks for your support...

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
Spoolin_RB said:
Lol yeah I hear yeah but it gonna be going on black lightweight 15's it would have just been too much black... I figure super white... then black CF Hood and the black wheels should set it off... not to mention the HID's :)

Thanks for your support...
don't confuse my question for support.. i think it's kinda dumb to paint a black car white, especially when you pop the hood or trunk or interior.... :squint:

and you can never have too much black on the right car.. i happen to think the Classic is one of those rare cars...

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BigB said:
don't confuse my question for support.. i think it's kinda dumb to paint a black car white, especially when you pop the hood or trunk or interior.... :squint:

and you can never have too much black on the right car.. i happen to think the Classic is one of those rare cars...

Ok well how do u kno that i am not dropin the motor out to do the interioir motor area.. and that the trunk is going to be sanded and painted just like teh rest of the car? same with teh jams...

and btw i wasnt refering to u as people supporting... This is support

CenturyI - "lookin good. Keep us updated."

... anyway no one else seems to have a problem with it except you... and so the White will be hot... thanks for your opinion i guess... :squint:

·
Pâté Performance...
1,274 Posts
Spoolin_RB said:
... anyway no one else seems to have a problem with it except you... and so the White will be hot... thanks for your opinion i guess... :squint:
White is awsome!! Yes, it'll be tougher to paint but worth it in the end.:biggthump Don't listen to BigB.:rolleyes:

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks and i most definatly will... should have a update by teh begginning of next week... if all goes well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts