SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only english posting on this site. If so, It seems a pity because it's brillant

·
_______
3,640 Posts
I'm not English but I spent some time over their in 93 or 94. Nice island.. a bit expencive for my taste tho. I went to this really big concert called Glastonberry fest? Ever hear of it. It was like Woodstock man.. Three days long,neked chicks all over and some good eh.. Nevermind. **** I also spent a week in Ampsterdam back then. That place was Kewl

Mike

·
Registered
858 Posts
LOL! you're kiling me Marc
I would love to smoke er' visit Amsterdam.
I smoked but never inhaled! hehehe

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! boost is in the works ,hell yeah 3:16!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glastonbury rocks man ! It has been cancelled this year beacuse last year 20,000 stoned hippies gate crashed the place. With improved security it should be back on next year. Hey ! Us english guys are gonna get champ cars this year at our new oval Rockingham. You guys should come over. Top forum I love it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I lived in Sunningdale for a year (near Windsor Palace). My company car was a new Peugeot 106GTS and I loved how similar it was to my SE-R. That thing would scream- after two speeding tickets during my first three months the company replaced it with a VW Polo. It was ugly but slow. Is there anyone over there that will refuse a race?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bump909:
now i know what to bring with me to saltfest.

Jon
</font>
Im scared.

MarC

·
Registered
858 Posts
any body work in the air port? let's do it! hook it up sr20de bro!

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! boost is in the works ,hell yeah 3:16!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Groovy baby yeah! let's do this shagadelic se-r meet and make it historic, yeah baby! Does this meet make you horny yeah! let's do it fellas. that would really kick ass! in europe at least!

------------------

·
Registered
858 Posts
how far is this salt fest from NeyYork? Damn I wish I was a surburbanite instead of a ghetto boy! is it at least in the tri state area ? if any one around my way is going please let me know. pick me up where ever but let me know. e mail me man I'm desperate to meet the fellas! bump909 I'm there bro don't front!

------------------

[This message has been edited by redman007 (edited 02-06-2001).]

·
Registered
303 Posts
heeeelllooooo brrooooklyyn!!! new york, new york, it's a hell of a town. you know the bronx is up, and i'm brooklyn down! hehe, anyways.. it's in rochester i believe, but like marc said, you should definitely check out the topic under events to get the full 411.

Jon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts