SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are companys like JWT and Stillen so reluctant to reply to e mails from England. Over here nobody really tunes the SR20DE. I now have two SR20DE 94 onwards spec motors sitting on the workshop floor ready for mods. I would love to use American based companys but my enquiries go unheard. I have a rough idea of what can be done to these great motors. But I would like prices and specifications and power output figures.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Why don't you just ask us?
Have you tried SE-R.net or the B15Sentra Forums? Alot of these boards have alot of really pertinant info on these motors....Plus, some have classified sections where you can purchase used/new parts fairly cheap. Good luck!

·
Registered
705 Posts
this is because you picked 2 of the top sr20 related parts manufacturers to get oyur stuff from. Yo made a good decision going through these companies. but it is a bad decision to try to contact them through email. both companies are very busy and most often disregard emails asking for hp #'s and stuff liek that. You are much better off buying a calling card and calling overseas. you will definately get to talk to someone that way. ask for Clark at JWT, and Adam at Stillen, ive talked to them both.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts