SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After lots of work I finally got my new front end on. It took alot of time to do the wiring but I got it all done properly. Heres pics!

Special thanks to Mubarick5243 on the safe packaging of the goods!

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
good job ricer, loved watching you fools fuble putting it on. LOL Guys the car looks awesome in person, i kinda like the gunmetal grey and the black hood but thats just me i cant wait till its all done. then again when hes done with his cosmetics i should be done with my motor and drive train then were gonna have to swap to me doing cosmetics and him doign motor and drive train....OH GOD!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
serchef said:
good job ricer, loved watching you fools fuble putting it on. LOL Guys the car looks awesome in person, i kinda like the gunmetal grey and the black hood but thats just me i cant wait till its all done. then again when hes done with his cosmetics i should be done with my motor and drive train then were gonna have to swap to me doing cosmetics and him doign motor and drive train....OH GOD!!!

yea, this time dont leave a bearing out of your car when you repack them, of course watching you work on your car all day then take it out for a test drive and get 50 feet before you break another axle is indeed humorous, i dont feel like pushing you home again! lol j/k

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Looks good man. So are the inner lights driving (or fog), and the outer lights cornering lights? Did you write down what you did to wire them up?

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
i can tell you how to wire them like that :)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thought you didn't want a sunny bumper? Anyways, where did you get it? And I now hate you because I was gonna go for that look.j/k Oh well I'll get the other sunny bumper!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts