SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
For some reason, I just don't like the way it looks.

Mr. SE-R

Ese carro es del area oeste, cierto? Mayaguez-Lajas?? Cuidate

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Well looking at how far they stick out I bet they had some wacky 4x100 to 4x113.4 adapters made. It would be too much trouble to redrill the hubs just to mount some wheels.

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
Well looking at how far they stick out I bet they had some wacky 4x100 to 4x113.4 adapters made. It would be too much trouble to redrill the hubs just to mount some wheels.

It was either a redrill or an adapter like you said or a G20 hub-swap. Either way I think it's way too much work to do and probably pricey as well. All that to make the Spec-V rims work on a 4x100 lug-pattern car? Thanks, but no thanks! Plus, the Spec-V rims have been reported to be so soft that many have bent them more than once. That is why the '04 Spec-Vs came with new and re-designed rims.

·
Registered
746 Posts
i like it! wonder what it looks on a b13????

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
SERfanatic said:
I like it. Being different is the key.

yeah, but all that still is alot for stock spec v wheels. they arent very lightweight eitehr, are they? not bad looking, but too much work for me for overweight rims.

·
Rebuilding the W11:P
1,114 Posts
They look like a red X to me.

·
NEOphile
307 Posts
ack. Shouldn't have polished them. They do look a little too big and clunky.

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
damn, you guys beat me to bashing the GT-R badge, but i think they look alright. i agree with they shouldn't be polished. i think they would look hot in gunmetal or somethin of the sort.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
I like it, I think they would be hotness on an nx :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts