SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this question has been asked a lot of times but all the explanations i get i just dont understand them. Please dont put to search because i have searched and i just need someone to clarify it to me a little more.

My question how do i hotwire the fans to turn on when the car turns on, please let me know as simple as you guys know how to do this. And also will this waste more gas or kill my battery? please answer this quetion for me.

thanks in advance!

·
the proof wizard
3,573 Posts
its really not that difficult. you can do it anyway you want to. you find a 12v source, any source that has power when the key is on, and then you splice into that. you cut the power wire from your fans and run it into the 12v source. just make sure to ground them, or leave the grounds in place.

may i ask why you want to hardwire your fans?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i want to hardwire them because they dont come on at all. thanks for youre reply. i cant seem to find any 12v source that goes on when the car goes on from inside the hood, do you know of any i can put so theyll go on when i turn the car on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.