SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
200 whp club
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone has heard the same question over and over, which header to get. I am asking cause i want to know what kind, where is the best placce to buy, and performance gains. I am getting headers for right now, until i have enough money safed up for the swap i am having Andreas Miko doing for me. I have a 96 200SX SE-R i have InJen intake, and 2.5 exhaust, car pulls realy good, but i am of need of some more power. Is Hotshot headers the way to go, for right now, if anyone has it install please let me know how is performs.Heat warps does ne one have them on there headers, are they worth getting let me know

Thanks
Damien
SR20DE NEWBIE

·
i love b13's !
8,012 Posts
gen 6 is the best and the aebs header is a very close second (no real dyno comparisons but the aebs are way better than the gen 5 and thats been dyno proven) and most of the knock offs are gen 5 copys and some have bigger primeries than the gen 5 (so people say). if your going turbo why even waste 150-600 dollars on a header. just put it in the turbo savings account and get the swap done a bit earlier.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Why even bother? Save all of your money for the swap. You would be surprised at how all the little things for going turbo can add up. Just save your money for the turbo setup/motor swap, youll need it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
like aero deck said, you need to know what you really want first, instead of spending allot of $$$. but if money is not an issue then, get the gen6. i have it on my 96 b14ser no heat wrap, some minor fitting issues, grinding here and there as this header is a "race only header" as was tested on mike kojimas race car. performance wise this header ROCKS :biggthump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts