SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
I'm sorry. I don't get it. What the **** does GTR have to do with it? It says at the top "Custom GTR". I saw this last night and wondered.....

Can someone explain this to me. Speak slow, I'm stupid.

G

·
0 Posts
Damn, it's a 1.6. Weak motor + heavy equipment = one slow-ass 200. I'm sorry, but it's pretty ugly.

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
"A/C unit has been removed for quarter-mile testing".
Oh, that's rich. I almost peed my pants after reading that one. I'd L-O-V-E to line up with this car at any dragstrip, any time, anywhere.
I think removing the A/C for 1/4 mile testing a 1.6 is probably worth....what....2-3 seconds in the quarter mile? It should run 13s, easily.
Too funny. Too sad. Too sadly funny.

------------------
Greg Perry, '93 SE-R w/ 149,000 miles, JWT pop, header, ProActive
clutch, ST bar, NOS direct-port 75hp, Autopower 4-point roll bar/harnesses.
[email protected] 1/4 mile, [email protected] 1/8 mile, 1.98 60-ft.

My SE-R page, with videos

·
Registered
166 Posts
some one needs to give him a rice ticket via E-mail
The wiring on the engine looks like a accedent looking for a place to happen.take the badge off the dash toss tha "getto" after market S**T and peel the stickers and someone might give him a bid....

------------------
91 SE-R Stillen header,HKS/Greddy catback,Nology coil/wires,ACT clutch,Clutch Masters flywheel,CAI,Energy motor mounts,Stillen S/T shifter and still not fast enough...

·
Registered
90 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Johnny GreenBack:
I'm sorry. I don't get it. What the **** does GTR have to do with it? It says at the top "Custom GTR". I saw this last night and wondered.....

Can someone explain this to me. Speak slow, I'm stupid.
</font>
The only relation I can find with that car and GT-R is the Stillen GTR kit it has on it. But that still shouldn't allow it to be called a "Custom GTR". The rims are horrible, and I'm not a huge fan of the grille. Other than that, and if he removed the stickers, I think it'd look nice.

------------------
http://members.tripod.com/yankitman

G

·
0 Posts
He'll be lucky if it doesn't catch on fire before it sells with that wiring under the hood. OMG ! I believe we have a new Rice King of the Century!

------------------
Wheel gap is the enemy. "Silver" 2001 SE w/perf.pkg, PR CAI, Intrax.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts