SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello SR motor lovers!

I am Sarb from the UK originated from Malaysia which is located North of Singapore and South of Thailand;).. who doesnt know Thailand! :rofl: anyway i was told to join this forum by a lad who is in JDMuniverse and i am utterly blown away by you guys and your humbleness in sharing information about cars especially your modding specs which rarely happens in Malaysia cause every tom dick and harry wants to be the fastest.. :thumbsdown:

Hopefully by September or October right after i finish my degree, i plan to get a Pulsar GTiR and i hope you guys will be able to help me out in building a good and fast and a reliable motor.. you guys must be wondering why now i am talking about this? cause i will be starting to work in June and collecting as much cash i can to get the car and the insurance which is a killer in the UK and probably learning more before making my mind in building the engine.. but the car is a 95% confirmation..

Cheers guys! :cheers:

·
Banned
455 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I myself was amazed by the knowledge and helpfullness when i first joined. You will learn so much here and have a good time. I am addicted to this site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish we could buy GTIRs (easily at least)!

Welcome :cheers:
i've waited 5 years for this chance since i got my licence.. the best i could afford was a nissan march superturbo.. and now i am 24 and will be getting a job soon and i am gonna buy a GTiR myself.. your chance will come too mate..

thanks for the welcome guys..

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
i've waited 5 years for this chance since i got my licence.. the best i could afford was a nissan march superturbo.. and now i am 24 and will be getting a job soon and i am gonna buy a GTiR myself.. your chance will come too mate..

thanks for the welcome guys..

:cheers:
Hey Sarb!

Welcome!

Well you see it's more expensive/painful to import one of those then just go out and buy an SE-R... I think the only car that I might ever thinking about importing would be a Skyline :biggthump

Good luck with the job, car, insurance, and the gas prices :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am not sure mate.. cause i am not originally from the uk.. but the prices of fuel is 90pence/litre.. is that good or bad? i was talkin to a friend earlier, who is from the UK and he was b*t*hin about the tax on fuel which is (if i heard correctly) 50% of the fuel price which sums it up to 90pence/litre... tax charges are mad over here and i dont know why i wanna stay here.. hahaha..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts