SR20 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, the bug must be going around. Tonight at approx. 11 my car got hit hard by a dumbass in a Accord. Me and some friends were going up to PA, some people decided to hotrod on 42 and lost control, I pulled over to avoid it and the kid slid across the entire highway and slamed into me then flipped over. I spun out, flew threw some bushes then stoped. They towed my car and his car. Everyone ended up being fine. The damage I could see was the whole rear right panel was smashed in, the interior was crunched glass and brush all over the place. I dunno if they are going to total it or not... I will keep you posted. By the way, I installed my CAI and it is awsome . Thats Fri. the 13th for ya . Lata!

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trust me... Im not happy... I am calm. Bitching won't fix the damage thats done.

·
Registered
844 Posts
True! A couple of my friends almost got plowed over last night!
They were at his dad's house in the front drive way havin a bud when two camaros come racing abound the curve. One of them lost it and slid of the street and hit a pole the went for them. they jumped and the camaro hit the car they were leaning on. which in turn smashed his dad's new blazer. his cousin was in one of the cars on the phone. One of my friends ran to the camaro and pulled the 17 year old kid out and kicked his ass. he was pissed! there where three people with the kid, they all got in the other car that was racing and tore ass. that car was going fast I saw the two cars he hit, damn..... Friday the 13th i guess...
(sorry so long)

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here are some pics... they said its about $5000 worth of damage...

G

·
i think i woudlve lost it too and kicked some major ass with my "club" anti-theft device............

------------------
"Red October"

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey Greg,

I'm sorry this had happened. I do admire your attitude after the accident. The good thing was that there wasn't anybody hurt. Good luck! I've been there and done that, and I know first hand that walkin out of an accident with a fu**ed up face (front teeth knocked out and a dislocated chin to be exact) can put things into perspective. Good thing you didn't have to go through that.

Peace!

------------------
Rice...yummy in my tummy

G

·
its a good thing no one got hurt, last month 5 guys from my school were driving down a main road at about 70, the driver switched lanes and the car went out of control. it hit the curb and popped up in the air and knocked over a few trees. 2 of them were thrown from the car (no one was wearing seat belts). 3 of them died, one is still in the hospital, and one of the guys who was thrwon some how wasnt injured. i didnt know any of them very well, but a few of my friends did. so remember to wear our seatbelt, you dont want anyone missing you this early in life.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Greg....OMG....i almost flipped when i saw those pics....a couple months ago, i got hit in the exact same way, same place, cept mine was pushed in slightly more, my right rear suspension was FUBAR, and my left rear wheel was left in 3 pieces, from slamming into a curb and flying in the air for 10 feet after i spun around
.....wierd, im so gonna have flashbacks in bed tongiht. Im sory to see that ****. Oh yeah, just so you know, my damage was $6,200!!!!!!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Greddy cat-back, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Walsh, I think you mean LAST YEAR...not a couple months ago. I think it was last year this time actually.

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 SE(R) w/ goodies
15.1 @ 90mph at Englishtown, NJ

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Greg,
Glad to hear that you weren't hurt. Hope everyone in your car was ok too. As far as those other clowns fight to make sure they don't drive anymore. Figgin idiots, and sue til you can't sue anymore. Get those bastards for everything they got and ::also everything you want for your car now::

Best wishes!!!

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know the kid that hit me from school, we used to be friends, and the girl that cut him off had a car full of girls that im friends with too. Moral of the story: "Don't drive along with friends, let them go ahead or leave before them..."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts