1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Man, I love those cars.

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Driving RHD takes just a little getting used to. It's not hard at all. It just sucks to have a RHD car in a country where LHD is the mainstream. Think about having trouble when stopping at drive-throughs, toll booths and all the stuff where the driver has to be on the left side of the car.

·
My RNN14 is a Xylene Ho!
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jester said:
Those are sweet. Hey Clem, how hard is it to get used to the rhd, left hand shift?
its not hard.doing the directionals is confusing.when u think you are turning the directionals on u instead turn the wipers on :eek:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Driving RHD takes just a little getting used to. It's not hard at all. It just sucks to have a RHD car in a country where LHD is the mainstream. Think about having trouble when stopping at drive-throughs, toll booths and all the stuff where the driver has to be on the left side of the car.
I have never thought of that, good point.

·
wants to go play
2,230 Posts
Harris said:
Think about having trouble when stopping at drive-throughs, .

Eat more Rally's!!!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Did anybody check the title on the auction. That damn car is 24 years old I dunno if I'd pick up an import thats that old. LOL

·
My RNN14 is a Xylene Ho!
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Salvisol82 said:
Did anybody check the title on the auction. That damn car is 24 years old I dunno if I'd pick up an import thats that old. LOL
the car isnt 24 years old

·
Registered
383 Posts
the title of it says 1980, the description says 93. Obviously its not really 1980. I would like to buy this thing just as a track car.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Yeah I know its not 24 years old. LOL. Damn I guess you guys didn't know I was joking

·
Registered
139 Posts
Is it just me or does that thing have NX2K rims on it?? I've never noticed that the rims are the same before.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Yeah when my friend was in Japan he was telling me that the wheels are the same, thats pretty cool!

Oh and I drove my friend RHD Saab, its not too hard to get used to, a little awkward at first though!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts