1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, gang;

If you like my SE-R videos, then you'll want to watch this:

http://www.sr20deforum.com/herdinsider/longmayyourun.mov

It's a QuickTime movie (the .mov file), about 9.9mb in size, so you better have a good connection.

I basically took all my video clips of the car autocrossing, road-course racing, and drag racing, and put them all together with still photos mixed in.

Don't say I have issues (like Ben thinks) or call me an SE-R obsessed car crazy.

I already know that's what I am.

Let me know your opinions/thoughts of the video. As long as they're nice opinions/thoughts, that is ;)

Hopefully, you'll like it.

·
LoSe-R
908 Posts
SERprise In WV said:
Hey, gang;

If you like my SE-R videos, then you'll want to watch this:

Don't say I have issues (like Ben thinks) or call me an SE-R obsessed car crazy.

I already know that's what I am.

Dont be ashamed! Join the club!

Video is great but song is a little much ;) for my taste

i especially like the autocross parts and when you took video of the tailpape while starting the car up. Keep up the good work!

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the kind words, gang.

Ben claims that I have issues after seeing the video, but at least I'm not out selling crack or something with my spare time (what little I have).

Plus, it's easy to do: I use iMovie on an iMac computer at home. All digital video. It took about 2 hours, from start to finish.

The next one I produce, Mr. Black 93, will feature my trademark Metallica 'Fuel' as the soundtrack, I promise.

-GP-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts